Deferred Gift Annuity
The National Gift Annuity Foundation (NGAF) is a dba of the Dechomai Foundation, Inc.
How It Works
- Simply transfer cash or securities to the Dechomai Foundation. Our minimum gift requirement is $20,000.
- Beginning on a specified future date, the Dechomai Foundation will pay a fixed annuity payment for life to either 1) you, 2) you and your spouse, or 3) any two beneficiaries you name.
- Beneficiaries must be at least 55 to begin receiving payments and must be at least 40 to fund the gift.
- The final residuum balance passes to the Dechomai Foundation and then is granted to your recommended charity(ies).
- Deferral of payments permits a higher annuity rate and generates a larger charitable deduction.
- You can schedule your annuity payments to begin when you need extra income, such as retirement years.
- Payments are guaranteed and fixed, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- The longer you elect to defer payments, the higher your payment will be.